Smile Makeover For A Fully Customized Enhancement
A warm, bright smile can make a lasting impression in any social situation. But if you’re feeling self-conscious about crooked teeth, discoloration, or other imperfections in your smile, this insecurity can hold you back.
At the Cosmetic Dentistry Institute, Dr. Craig Goldin provides smile makeover treatments to his patients in Troy, Birmingham, Bloomfield, Royal Oak and Rochester Hills. These fully customized treatments can help you achieve a smile that complements all your best features. Contact us today to learn more about how you can benefit from a smile makeover.
What is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover can involve various combinations of procedures, all tied together by one common end result: a more aesthetically attractive smile. For some patients, that means replacing old-fashioned metal crowns with modern and natural tooth-colored dental crowns. For others, it means correcting crooked teeth discreetly with Invisalign® braces. For still others, it means masking gaps or discolored teeth with the “instant” effects of porcelain veneers. During your consultation, Dr. Goldin is happy to discuss what an ideal smile means to you, and how you can reach that goal together.
What Are Some Common Smile Makeover Procedures?
A smile makeover can vary greatly from patient to patient. There are several procedures that are commonly combined to achieve the smile of your dreams:
- Invisalign® – Clear Invisalign® braces can correct cosmetic issues like crowded teeth or gaps between teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – A brighter smile is a common goal during a smile makeover, and this can be achieved through teeth whitening treatments.
- Dental Crowns – A tooth damaged by decay or trauma can be restored with porcelain dental crowns that look natural and lifelike.
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation – Full mouth rehabilitation can correct alignment issues, relieve TMJ pain, and restore peridontal health.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are small titanium posts that replace missing tooth roots.
- Porcelain Veneers – This procedure involves covering the front surface of one or more teeth with thin porcelain shells, instantly masking dental flaws.
How Long Does a Smile Makeover Take?
The duration of a smile makeover depends greatly on the procedures that are involved. Some procedures such as dental implants or Invisalign® clear braces may take several months. Other procedures like composite fillings or porcelain veneers, on the other hand, can be completed within one or two visits.
How Much Does a Smile Makeover Cost?
Because there is no one set procedure for a smile makeover, the cost varies. Another point to consider is that some procedures associated with smile makeovers may be covered by dental insurance if they are deemed restorative in nature, while other procedures may be considered strictly cosmetic. By discussing this during your consultation, you and your cosmetic dentist can create a payment plan to put your desired treatment plan within your reach.
Contact Your Troy Cosmetic Dentistry Specialists Today
If you are dissatisfied with the appearance of your smile, don’t wait to act. Contact Dr. Goldin at the Cosmetic Dentistry Institute to learn more about smile makeover procedures, and begin crafting the smile of your dreams today.