If you have widespread damage, decay, or tooth loss, you may be experiencing difficulty chewing and speaking properly and feel self-conscious.
The team at Cosmetic Dentistry Institute can perform a full mouth reconstruction to restore function and aesthetics to your smile with a fully customized treatment plan.
How can a full mouth reconstruction improve your quality of life?
Restore Health, Function, & Aesthetics
Damage and decay can jeopardize the health of your smile. Addressing these issues all at once can help prevent further concerns.
Broken or missing teeth can detract from the appearance of your smile. Repairing damage can restore natural-looking aesthetics.
Difficulties eating and speaking can be painful and embarrassing. A complete smile can make your daily life more enjoyable.
Combining treatments can address widespread damage...
Dental implants are a part of many full mouth reconstruction cases...
...and that number is growing by 500,000 annually.
2.3 million implant-supported crowns are fabricated annually.
90% of patients with partial or complete tooth loss have dentures.
Am I a Good Candidate for Full Mouth Reconstruction?
An ideal candidate for full mouth reconstruction procedures is someone who is suffering from multiple dental health issues, including:
- Worn down, chipped, or cracked teeth
- Overgrown or swollen gums
- A crossbite or other alignment problems
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) pain
During your preliminary consultation, Dr. Goldin will be able to assess your dental structure and accurately determine which combination of restorative procedures is right for you.
What is Involved in a Full Mouth Reconstruction?
A full mouth reconstruction may combine:
- Dental Crowns – Damaged teeth can be restored to their former strength and appearance with dental crowns. While unattractive metal alloy crowns were once the norm, modern technology has made fully custom ceramic dental crowns the new standard. Dr. Goldin uses state-of-the-art CEREC® technology to create custom porcelain dental crowns in a single visit.
- Porcelain Veneers – If you have minor cosmetic imperfections in your smile, we offer a fast, fully customized solution. Porcelain veneers are thin shells that instantly conceal issues like discoloration, chips, cracks, and slight misalignment.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are an excellent option for patients who are missing one or more teeth. These small titanium posts are surgically implanted in the jaw to provide a superior anchor for dental crowns and dentures.
- Dentures and Dental Bridges – The Cosmetic Dentistry Institute offers a range of modern options for replacing multiple missing or damaged teeth, including natural-looking metal-free dental bridges and dentures anchored by dental implants.
- Teeth Tomorrow® – The advanced Prettau® Zirconia bridge offers a truly permanent replacement for ill-fitting dentures or teeth which are beyond repair.
Sedation Dentistry for Full Mouth Reconstruction
Some of the procedures associated with a full mouth reconstruction can be involved and lengthy, becoming a source of anxiety even for patients with an urgent desire to correct the state of their gums and teeth. The Cosmetic Dentistry Institute places the full comfort and relaxation of its patients first. Dr. Craig Goldin is fully trained and licensed in IV sedation dentistry, giving patients the option of sleeping through complicated procedures and waking up to a more beautiful smile.
Benefits of Full Mouth Reconstruction
Growing older does not mean having to endure damage or even normal wear and tear. A full mouth restoration is an effective way to restore a comfortable, functional bite. Meanwhile, our advanced technology and expertise in cosmetic dentistry can be used to restore a smile that is not only healthy, but also looks natural and attractive.