Full Mouth Reconstruction To Rebuild A Comfortable, Healthy Smile
Your smile says a lot about you. But when your teeth have been worn down or damaged by injury, illness, or decay, smiling may be the last thing on your mind.
That does not have to be the case. Our practice has provided hundreds of successful full mouth reconstructionprocedures for patients in Troy, Birmingham, and the surrounding areas of Bloomfield, Rochester Hills and Royal Oak. Contact us today to learn more.
Am I a Good Candidate for Full Mouth Reconstruction?
An ideal candidate for full mouth reconstruction procedures is someone who is suffering from multiple dental health issues, including:
- Worn down, chipped, or cracked teeth
- Overgrown or swollen gums
- A crossbite or other alignment problems
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) pain
During your preliminary consultation, Dr. Goldin will be able to assess your dental structure and accurately determine which combination of restorative procedures is right for you.
What is Involved in a Full Mouth Reconstruction?
A full mouth reconstruction may combine:
- Dental Crowns – Damaged teeth can be restored to their former strength and appearance with dental crowns. While unattractive metal alloy crowns were once the norm, modern technology has made fully custom ceramic dental crowns the new standard. Dr. Goldin uses state-of-the-art CEREC® technology to create custom porcelain dental crowns in a single visit.
- Porcelain Veneers – If you have minor cosmetic imperfections in your smile, we offer a fast, fully customized solution. Porcelain veneers are thin shells that instantly conceal issues like discoloration, chips, cracks, and slight misalignment.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are an excellent option for patients who are missing one or more teeth. These small titanium posts are surgically implanted in the jaw to provide a superior anchor for dental crowns and dentures.
- Dentures and Dental Bridges – The Cosmetic Dentistry Institute offers a range of modern options for replacing multiple missing or damaged teeth, including natural-looking metal-free dental bridges and dentures anchored by dental implants.
- Teeth Tomorrow® – The advanced Prettau® Zirconia bridge offers a truly permanent replacement for ill-fitting dentures or teeth which are beyond repair.
Sedation Dentistry for Full Mouth Reconstruction
Some of the procedures associated with a full mouth reconstruction can be involved and lengthy, becoming a source of anxiety even for patients with an urgent desire to correct the state of their gums and teeth. The Cosmetic Dentistry Institute places the full comfort and relaxation of its patients first. Dr. Craig Goldin is fully trained and licensed in IV sedation dentistry, giving patients the option of sleeping through complicated procedures and waking up to a more beautiful smile.
Contact Your Full Mouth Reconstruction Specialists Today
Growing older does not mean having to endure damage or even normal wear and tear. A full mouth restoration is an effective way to restore a comfortable, functional bite. Meanwhile, our advanced technology and expertise in cosmetic dentistry can be used to restore a smile that is not only healthy, but also looks natural and attractive. Schedule an appointment with Drs. Craig and Marcy Goldin at the Cosmetic Dentistry Institute to learn more about full mouth reconstruction today. It is never too early to begin restoring the healthy, beautiful smile you deserve.